Retirement Homes in KENDALLVILLE, Indiana
Here are the best senior retirement homes in KENDALLVILLE, Indiana. This list of KENDALLVILLE, Indiana retirement facilities includes homes for retirees as well as retirement communities.
Hickory Creek At Kendallville is a retirement home in Kendallville, Indiana. Nestled at 1433 S Main Street, 46755 zip code inside Noble county, Hickory Creek At Kendallville provides retirement living to all elderly adults who live in Kendallville and provides a welcoming environment, as well as dietary menu for diabetics, breakfast, lunch and dinner meals, visiting physician services and help managing medications. It can house a maximum of 36 55 and older adults at a time.
Orchard Pointe Health Campus is a retirement residence in Noble county, Indiana. It is located at 702 Sawyer Road in Kendallville, Indiana and offers senior care and living to older adults who reside in the Noble county area. Orchard Pointe Health Campus can provide care and housing to a maximum of 95 seniors at once. Some of the features provided by Orchard Pointe Health Campus include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, help with various daily living activities, numerous social activities, dietician-prepared menus and a fitness center. Older adults who are looking for retirement facilities in Noble county, Indiana near the 46755 zip code area will feel wonderful about selecting Orchard Pointe Health Campus as their retirement residence.
Lutheran Life Villages is a pet-friendly senior home in Noble county, Indiana that provides numerous amenities to its residents. It is located at 351 N Allen Chapel Rd in Kendallville, Indiana, 46755 zip code area. Some of the amenities provided by Lutheran Life Villages include a restaurant, sing-along nights and karaoke parties, wide entries and doorways and complimentary laundry service. Lutheran Life Villages can provide retirement living to a maximum of 99 retired adults.
Kendallville Manor is a retirement home in Kendallville, Indiana that accepts Medicaid and Medicare to cover some of the cost for retirement living. Kendallville Manor is situated at 1802 E Dowling St in Noble county and includes amenities like trails and paths, large retirement apartments, catering for special occasions and caregiving staff members on-call throughout the night and day. It can provide senior citizens living in Noble county up to 60 retirement residences.
When looking for luxury assisted senior living communities in Kendallville, Indiana, you will come across Chandler Place, located at 2879 S Lima Rd, 46755 zip code area. Chandler Place enables seniors living in Noble county in Indiana to experience senior living at its best. With community amenities that include secure keypad entry, dancing nights, regular doctor visits and included maintenance of apartment units, seniors should feel wonderful about choosing Chandler Place as their retirement community.
3 More Retirement Homes in Noble County, IN
Finding the best retirement facility in Ligonier, Indiana is not easy, but it’s possible when you look at Avalon Village. It is located at 200 Kingston Cir and provides services such as on-site salon and barbershop, pet-friendly facilities and daily fitness activities. Avalon Village provides a total of 67 retirement residences to Noble county elderly adults.
Presence Sacred Heart Home is a retirement residence located in Avilla, Indiana at 515 N Main St. It offers seniors in Avilla and nearby areas who are searching for retirement communities in Noble county amenities that include scheduled transportation to appointments, 24/7 concierge service, a nursing center and bed and linen services.
Those retired adults who require help with daily activities and desire an assisted retirement home in Albion, Indiana should consider North Ridge Village Nursing & Rehab Center. It can accommodate a total of 95 residents. North Ridge Village Nursing & Rehab Center helps with daily tasks that include taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed and other nursing care as needed. It offers amenities like modern rooms, 24-hour cafe, and chaplain and church services.
Retirement homes near KENDALLVILLE, IN
- Retirement Homes in FRANKFORT, IN
- Retirement Homes in CONNERSVILLE, IN
- Retirement Homes in LOGANSPORT, IN
- Retirement Homes in MUNCIE, IN
- Retirement Homes in BROWNSBURG, IN
- Retirement Homes in SULLIVAN, IN
- Retirement Homes in PRINCETON, IN
- Retirement Homes in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Retirement Homes in ANDERSON, IN
- Retirement Homes in FORT WAYNE, IN
- Retirement Homes in COLUMBIA CITY, IN
- Retirement Homes in WARSAW, IN
- Retirement Homes in KOKOMO, IN
- Retirement Homes in TELL CITY, IN
- Retirement Homes in ELKHART, IN
- Retirement Homes in Madison County, IN
- Retirement Homes in St. Joseph County, IN
- Retirement Homes in Miami County, IN
- Retirement Homes in Delaware County, IN
- Retirement Homes in Clark County, IN
- Retirement Homes in Wabash County, IN
- Retirement Homes in DeKalb County, IN
- Retirement Homes in Gibson County, IN
- Retirement Homes in Lawrence County, IN
- Retirement Homes in Scott County, IN
- Retirement Homes in Fayette County, IN
- Retirement Homes in Johnson County, IN
- Retirement Homes in Jackson County, IN
- Retirement Homes in Greene County, IN
- Retirement Homes in Allen County, IN
Talk to a retirement living expert. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 989-7961