Retirement Homes & Communities in Eldora, Iowa
Here are the best 55+ senior retirement communities and homes in Eldora, Iowa. This list of Eldora, IA retirement facilities includes care homes for retirees, as well as retirement communities for 55+ adults, including active, independenent living, assisted living and continuing care retirement communities (CCRC).
Eldora Specialty Care is a retirement facility in Eldora, Iowa in the 50627 zip code area. Nestled at 1510 22nd Street inside Hardin county, Eldora Specialty Care provides retirement living to all 55 and older adults who live in Eldora and provides a welcoming environment, as well as accommodating dietary menu, breakfast lunch and dinner meals, physician services and help managing medications. It can accommodate a maximum of 40 seniors at a time.
Valley View Specialty Care is a 55+ retirement community in Hardin county, Iowa. It is located at 2313 15th Avenue in Eldora, Iowa and offers senior care and living to senior citizens who reside in the Hardin county area. Valley View Specialty Care can provide accommodation to a maximum of 72 seniors at once. Some of the amenities offered by Valley View Specialty Care include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, daily living assistance, social activities, dietician-created menus and a fitness area. Retirees who are looking for retirement facilities in Hardin county, Iowa near the 50627 zip code area should feel wonderful about choosing Valley View Specialty Care as their retirement residence.
Estabrook Lodge Assisted Living is a pet-friendly senior retirement community in Hardin county, Iowa that offers numerous amenities to its residents. It is situated at 2302 Rick Collins Way in Eldora, Iowa, 50627 zip code area. A few of the services offered by Estabrook Lodge Assisted Living include a spacious dining room, movie nights, wheelchair-accessible apartments and laundry for all personal clothes. Estabrook Lodge Assisted Living can offer retirement living to up to 8 senior citizens.
5 More Retirement Homes in Hardin County, IA
Ashbrook Assisted Living is an assisted retirement home in Iowa Falls, Iowa that accepts Medicare and Medicaid to pay part of the cost for retirement living. Ashbrook Assisted Living is located at 1121 Fremont Street in Hardin county and offers amenities like beautifully landscaped walking paths, large apartments, private dining for special events and birthdays and caregiving staff members on-call throughout the night and day. It can provide 55 and older adults living in Hardin county up to 82 retirement residences.
When looking for luxurious assisted senior living communities in Iowa Falls, Iowa, you will come across Heritage Care Center, located at 2320 Washington Avenue, 50126 zip code area. Heritage Care Center enables older adults living in Hardin county in Iowa to experience retirement living at its best. With community amenities like secure keypad entry, dancing nights, regular doctor visits and apartment and community maintenance, older adults should feel great about selecting Heritage Care Center as their retirement community.
Finding the best retirement residence in Ackley, Iowa is hard, however it’s possible if you consider Grand Ji Vante - Nursing Care. It is situated at 502 Butler Street and offers services such as grooming and beauty services, pet-friendly facilities and daily fitness. Grand Ji Vante - Nursing Care provides a total of 70 retirement residences to Hardin county senior citizens.
Grand Jivante is a retirement residence located in Ackley, Iowa at 1008 Second Avenue. It offers 55 and older adults in Ackley and nearby areas who are trying to find retirement residences in Hardin county amenities that include free medical transportation, concierge services, a nursing center and housekeeping service.
Those elderly adults who require help with daily activities and want a home for retirees in Iowa Falls, Iowa should consider Scenic Manor. It can house a total of 82 retirees. Scenic Manor aids with daily tasks that include shower, putting on clothes, help moving around and other nursing care as required. It includes amenities such as modern rooms, computer classes, and religious services.
Retirement homes near Eldora, IA
- Retirement Homes in Urbandale, IA
- Retirement Homes in Oskaloosa, IA
- Retirement Homes in Guttenberg, IA
- Retirement Homes in Le Mars, IA
- Retirement Homes in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Retirement Homes in Webster City, IA
- Retirement Homes in Glenwood, IA
- Retirement Homes in Iowa Falls, IA
- Retirement Homes in Waterloo, IA
- Retirement Homes in Charles City, IA
- Retirement Homes in Spencer, IA
- Retirement Homes in Grinnell, IA
- Retirement Homes in Creston, IA
- Retirement Homes in Dubuque, IA
- Retirement Homes in Bettendorf, IA
- Retirement Homes in Chickasaw County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Appanoose County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Floyd County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Wright County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Allamakee County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Lee County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Henry County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Fayette County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Grundy County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Des Moines County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Plymouth County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Polk County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Jones County, IA
- Retirement Homes in O'Brien County, IA
Additional retirement options in Eldora, IA
Talk to a retirement living expert. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 989-7961