Retirement Homes & Communities in Vinton, Iowa
Here are the best 55+ senior retirement communities and homes in Vinton, Iowa. This list of Vinton, IA retirement facilities includes care homes for retirees, as well as retirement communities for 55+ adults, including active, independenent living, assisted living and continuing care retirement communities (CCRC).
Cedar Valley Ranch is a retirement community in Vinton, Iowa in the 52349 zip code area. Nestled at 2591 61st Street Lane inside Benton county, Cedar Valley Ranch provides retirement living to all 55 and older adults who live in Vinton and offers a family environment, as well as accommodating dietary menu, breakfast lunch and dinner meals, on-site physician services and help managing medications. It can accommodate a maximum of 48 seniors at a time.
The Vinton Lutheran Home is a home for retirees in Benton county, Iowa. It is located at 1301 Second Avenue in Vinton, Iowa and offers senior care and living to retirees who reside in the Benton county area. The Vinton Lutheran Home can provide care and housing to a maximum of 61 seniors at a time. Some of the features offered by The Vinton Lutheran Home include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, help with various daily living activities, a fun social activities calendar, dietician-created menus and a fitness room. Retirees who are looking for retirement communities in Benton county, Iowa near the 52349 zip code area will feel great about choosing The Vinton Lutheran Home as their retirement residence.
Windsor Manor Vinton is a pet-friendly senior retirement community in Benton county, Iowa that offers numerous amenities to its residents. It is situated at 1807 West 5th Street in Vinton, Iowa, 52349 zip code area. Some of the features provided by Windsor Manor Vinton include a restaurant, sing-along nights and karaoke parties, wide entries and doorways and weekly laundry services. Windsor Manor Vinton can offer retirement living to a maximum of 72 retired adults.
Lutheran Home Apts is a retirement home in Vinton, Iowa that accepts Medicaid and Medicare to cover part of the cost for retirement living. Lutheran Home Apts is situated at 1413 2nd Ave in Benton county and offers amenities such as manicured grounds, spacious apartment suites, catering for special occasions and caregiving staff members on-call throughout the night and day. It can provide 55 and over adults living in Benton county up to 36 retirement apartments.
4 More Retirement Homes in Benton County, IA
When searching for luxury senior assisted living communities in Shellsburg, Iowa, you will come across Rock Ridge Assisted Living, located at 400 Canton Street Nw, 52332 zip code area. Rock Ridge Assisted Living enables elderly adults living in Benton county in Iowa to experience senior living at its best. With community features that include 24-hour security system, dancing and music nights, scheduled wellness check-ups and included maintenance of apartment units, elderly adults should feel wonderful about selecting Rock Ridge Assisted Living as their retirement community.
Finding the best retirement community in Keystone, Iowa is not easy, however it’s possible when you look at Keystone Nursing Care Center. It is situated at 250 Fifth Street and provides services that include on-site barbershop, pet services and daily fitness. Keystone Nursing Care Center provides a total of 45 retirement apartments to Benton county retirees.
Keystone Senior Suites is a home for retirees located in Keystone, Iowa at 251 6th St. It offers elderly adults in Keystone and nearby areas who are looking for retirement residences in Benton county amenities that include scheduled transportation to appointments, 24/7 concierge service, healthcare center and housekeeping service.
Those older adults who need assistance with daily activities and desire a retirement community in Shellsburg, Iowa should consider Rock Ridge Residential Care Center. It can house a total of 30 residents. Rock Ridge Residential Care Center helps with daily tasks such as taking a shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed and other nursing care as needed. It includes amenities such as modern retirement apartments, library, and chaplain and church services.
Retirement homes near Vinton, IA
- Retirement Homes in Sigourney, IA
- Retirement Homes in Estherville, IA
- Retirement Homes in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Retirement Homes in Oskaloosa, IA
- Retirement Homes in Cedar Falls, IA
- Retirement Homes in Sioux Center, IA
- Retirement Homes in West Des Moines, IA
- Retirement Homes in Shenandoah, IA
- Retirement Homes in Waukon, IA
- Retirement Homes in Algona, IA
- Retirement Homes in Coralville, IA
- Retirement Homes in Pella, IA
- Retirement Homes in Sergeant Bluff, IA
- Retirement Homes in Sioux City, IA
- Retirement Homes in Garner, IA
- Retirement Homes in Dubuque County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Wapello County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Iowa County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Sioux County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Henry County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Union County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Clayton County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Cedar County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Cass County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Allamakee County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Jasper County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Johnson County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Retirement Homes in Webster County, IA
Additional retirement options in Vinton, IA
Talk to a retirement living expert. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 989-7961