Retirement Homes in FORD County, Kansas
Here are the best senior retirement homes in FORD County, Kansas. This list of FORD County, Kansas retirement facilities includes homes for retirees as well as retirement communities.
Rl Dodge City I is a retirement residence in Dodge City, Kansas in the 67801 zip code area. Nestled at 2800 6th Street inside Ford county, Rl Dodge City I provides retirement living to all 55 and older adults who live in Dodge City and offers a homey environment, as well as expanded dietary menu, three tasty daily meals, physician services and medication management. It can house a maximum of 12 elderly adults at a time.
Hill Top House is a retirement facility in Ford county, Kansas. It is situated at 505 W Elm St in Bucklin, Kansas and offers senior care and living to 55 and older adults who reside in the Ford county area. Hill Top House can provide accommodation to no more than 32 seniors at a time. Some of the features provided by Hill Top House include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, daily living assistance, social activities, dietician-created menus and a fitness center. Older adults who are looking for retirement communities in Ford county, Kansas near the 67834 zip code area should feel great about selecting Hill Top House as their retirement residence.
Manor Of The Plains is a pet-friendly retirement home in Ford county, Kansas that offers many amenities to its residents. It is located at 200 Campus Dr in Dodge City, Kansas, 67801 zip code area. A few of the services offered by Manor Of The Plains include a spacious dining room, sing-along nights and karaoke parties, wheelchair-accessible facilities and laundry service. Manor Of The Plains can offer retirement living to a maximum of 50 retired adults.
Brookdale Dodge City is a retirement home in Dodge City, Kansas that accepts Medicaid and Medicare to pay part of the cost for retirement living. Brookdale Dodge City is situated at 2400 N 14th Ave in Ford county and offers amenities like trails and paths, large retirement apartments, private dining for special events and birthdays and caregivers on-call 24/7. It can provide elderly adults living in Ford county a maximum of 45 retirement residences.
Retirement Homes Near FORD County:
- Retirement Homes in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Retirement Homes in JOHNSON County, KS
- Retirement Homes in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Retirement Homes in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Retirement Homes in RENO County, KS
- Retirement Homes in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Retirement Homes in BUTLER County, KS
- Retirement Homes in RILEY County, KS
- Retirement Homes in HARVEY County, KS
- Retirement Homes in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Retirement Homes in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Retirement Homes in BARTON County, KS
- Retirement Homes in COWLEY County, KS
- Retirement Homes in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Retirement Homes in SALINE County, KS
Talk to a retirement living expert. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 989-7961