Retirement Homes in LA GRANGE, Kentucky
Here are the best senior retirement homes in LA GRANGE, Kentucky. This list of LA GRANGE, Kentucky retirement facilities includes homes for retirees as well as retirement communities.
Countryside Meadows is a retirement home in La Grange, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 12 elderly adults at a time.
Baptist Health La Grange is a retirement home in Oldham county, Kentucky. It is located at 1025 New Moody Lane in La Grange, Kentucky and offers senior care and living to senior citizens who reside in the Oldham county area. Baptist Health La Grange can provide care and housing to no more than 30 seniors at once. Some of the services provided by Baptist Health La Grange include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, daily living assistance, many social activities, daily menus created by a licensed dietician and a fitness center. Older adults who are looking for retirement communities in Oldham county, Kentucky near the 40031 zip code area will feel great about selecting Baptist Health La Grange as their retirement residence.
Providence Richwood is a pet-friendly home for retirees in Oldham county, Kentucky that offers many amenities to its residents. It is situated at 1012 Richwood Way in La Grange, Kentucky, 40031 zip code area. Some of the features provided by Providence Richwood include a spacious dining room, sing-along nights and karaoke parties, wheelchair-accessible facilities and complimentary laundry service. Providence Richwood can offer retirement living to up to 120 retirees.
Cedar Lake Lodge Sycamore Run is a home for retirees in La Grange, Kentucky that accepts Medicare and Medicaid to pay some of the cost for retirement living. Cedar Lake Lodge Sycamore Run is situated at 4804 Sycamore Ridge Ln in Oldham county and includes amenities such as walking paths and trails, spacious apartment suites, private dining for special events and birthdays and caregiving staff on-call 24/7. It can provide seniors living in Oldham county up to 4 retirement apartments.
When looking for luxurious senior living communities in La Grange, Kentucky, you will come across Cedar Lake Lodge, located at 3301 Jericho Road, 40031 zip code area. Cedar Lake Lodge enables elderly adults living in Oldham county in Kentucky to experience retirement living at its best. With community amenities like 24-hour security system, on-site dancing lessons and activities, regular doctor visits and included maintenance of apartment units, elderly adults should feel great about picking Cedar Lake Lodge as their retirement community.
Finding the best retirement community in La Grange, Kentucky is hard, but it’s possible when you consider The Oaks Assisted Living. It is located at 1010 Richwood Way and provides services such as on-site salon and barbershop, pet-friendly facilities and fitness activities on a daily basis. The Oaks Assisted Living provides a total of 24 retirement residences to Oldham county retirees.
3 More Retirement Homes in OLDHAM County, KY
Friendship Health And Rehabilitation is a retirement home located in Pewee Valley, Kentucky at 7400 Lagrange Rd. It offers 55 and older adults in Pewee Valley and nearby areas who are searching for retirement homes in Oldham county amenities that include unlimited medical transportation, 24/7 concierge service, nursing services and housekeeping service.
Those retired adults who require assistance with everyday tasks and want a retirement community in Goshen, Kentucky should consider Beehive Of Goshen. It can provide retirement living to a total of 16 retirees. Beehive Of Goshen assists with daily tasks that include shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed and other nursing care as required. It provides amenities such as modern retirement units, beauty salon, and chaplain and church services.
Windsong Icf/iid is a retirement home in Oldham county that includes board and care services for elderly adults who reside in Crestwood, Kentucky and nearby areas. It’s located in the 40014 zip code area at 9001 Park Woods Drive and offers amenities such as rehabilitation services, daily board games, scheduled off-site activities, weekly laundry service and newly renovated retirement residences. It contains a total of 8 retirement living units.
Retirement homes near LA GRANGE, KY
- Retirement Homes in NEW CASTLE, KY
- Retirement Homes in MADISONVILLE, KY
- Retirement Homes in DAWSON SPRINGS, KY
- Retirement Homes in BENTON, KY
- Retirement Homes in LOUISVILLE, KY
- Retirement Homes in MAYSVILLE, KY
- Retirement Homes in LEBANON, KY
- Retirement Homes in RICHMOND, KY
- Retirement Homes in PADUCAH, KY
- Retirement Homes in PROSPECT, KY
- Retirement Homes in MOREHEAD, KY
- Retirement Homes in MURRAY, KY
- Retirement Homes in LEITCHFIELD, KY
- Retirement Homes in WINCHESTER, KY
- Retirement Homes in FRANKFORT, KY
- Retirement Homes in CALLOWAY County, KY
- Retirement Homes in OLDHAM County, KY
- Retirement Homes in MADISON County, KY
- Retirement Homes in HARDIN County, KY
- Retirement Homes in DAVIESS County, KY
- Retirement Homes in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Retirement Homes in SIMPSON County, KY
- Retirement Homes in PULASKI County, KY
- Retirement Homes in BOYLE County, KY
- Retirement Homes in SHELBY County, KY
- Retirement Homes in MUHLENBERG County, KY
- Retirement Homes in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Retirement Homes in CARROLL County, KY
- Retirement Homes in FLOYD County, KY
- Retirement Homes in HARRISON County, KY
Talk to a retirement living expert. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 989-7961