- Retirement Communities and Homes
- 55+ Retirement Communities & Homes in North Carolina
- Sampson County 55+ Retirement Communities
55+ Retirement Communities & Homes in Sampson County, North Carolina
Here are the best 55+ senior retirement communities and homes in Sampson County, North Carolina. This list of Sampson County, NC retirement facilities includes care homes for retirees, as well as retirement communities for 55+ adults, including active, independenent living, assisted living and continuing care retirement communities (CCRC).
The Magnolia is a retirement home in Clinton, North Carolina in the 28328 zip code area. Nestled at 213 Forest Trail inside Sampson county, The Magnolia provides retirement living to all elderly adults who live in Clinton and offers a family environment, as well as expanded dietary menu, three delicious daily meals, on-site physician services and medication administration by licensed nurses. It can house a maximum of 91 older adults at a time.
Rolling Ridge Assisted Living is a retirement home in Sampson county, North Carolina. It is located at 700 Mount Olive Drive in Newton Grove, North Carolina and offers senior care and living to retirees who reside in the Sampson county area. Rolling Ridge Assisted Living can provide care and housing to no more than 61 seniors at a time. Some of the features provided by Rolling Ridge Assisted Living include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, help with daily living activities, numerous social activities, dietician-prepared menus and a fitness center. Retirees who are looking for retirement communities in Sampson county, North Carolina near the 28366 zip code area should feel wonderful about choosing Rolling Ridge Assisted Living as their retirement residence.
Clinton House is a pet-friendly home for retirees in Sampson county, North Carolina that offers numerous amenities to its residents. It is situated at 205 Martha Lane in Clinton, North Carolina, 28328 zip code area. A few of the features provided by Clinton House include a restaurant, movie nights, wheelchair-accessible facilities and laundry service. Clinton House can provide retirement living to up to 60 elderly adults.
Autumn Wind Assisted Living Of Roseboro is a retirement residence in Roseboro, North Carolina that accepts Medicaid and Medicare to cover part of the cost for retirement living. Autumn Wind Assisted Living Of Roseboro is situated at 507 Pinewood Street in Sampson county and includes features such as tree-lined walking paths, oversized retirement apartments, private dining for special events and birthdays and caregiving staff members on-call throughout the night and day. It can provide seniors living in Sampson county a maximum of 40 retirement residences.
Retirement Homes Near Sampson County:
- Retirement Homes in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Retirement Homes in Wake County, NC
- Retirement Homes in Guilford County, NC
- Retirement Homes in Forsyth County, NC
- Retirement Homes in Buncombe County, NC
- Retirement Homes in Alamance County, NC
- Retirement Homes in Johnston County, NC
- Retirement Homes in Henderson County, NC
- Retirement Homes in Iredell County, NC
- Retirement Homes in Wayne County, NC
- Retirement Homes in Cabarrus County, NC
- Retirement Homes in Cumberland County, NC
- Retirement Homes in Davidson County, NC
- Retirement Homes in Durham County, NC
- Retirement Homes in Gaston County, NC
Talk to a retirement living expert. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 989-7961