Retirement Homes in CLEARFIELD, Pennsylvania
Here are the best senior retirement homes in CLEARFIELD, Pennsylvania. This list of CLEARFIELD, Pennsylvania retirement facilities includes homes for retirees as well as retirement communities.
Colonial Courtyard At Clearfield is a home for retirees in Clearfield, Pennsylvania in the 16830 zip code area. Nestled at 1300 Leonard Street inside Clearfield county, Colonial Courtyard At Clearfield provides retirement living to all senior citizens who live in Clearfield and offers a personal and friendly environment, as well as accommodating dietary menu, three delicious daily meals, on-site physician services and medication coordination. It can house a maximum of 74 senior citizens at a time.
Knickerbocker Villa is a retirement facility in Clearfield county, Pennsylvania. It is located at 304 South Second Street in Clearfield, Pennsylvania and offers senior care and living to retired adults who reside in the Clearfield county area. Knickerbocker Villa can provide care and housing to a maximum of 70 seniors at a time. Some of the features provided by Knickerbocker Villa include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, help with various daily living activities, full social activities calendar, dietician-prepared menus and a fitness center. Senior citizens who are looking for retirement communities in Clearfield county, Pennsylvania near the 16830 zip code area should feel great about selecting Knickerbocker Villa as their retirement residence.
6 More Retirement Homes in CLEARFIELD County, PA
Nelson's Golden Years is a pet-friendly retirement residence in Clearfield county, Pennsylvania that offers numerous amenities to its residents. It is located at 137 Oaklahoma Cemetary Road in Dubois, Pennsylvania, 15801 zip code area. Some of the amenities provided by Nelson's Golden Years include a large dining area, sing-along nights and karaoke parties, wheelchair-accessible facilities and weekly laundry services. Nelson's Golden Years can offer retirement living to a maximum of 60 senior citizens.
Dayspring Personal Care Home is a retirement residence in Morrisdale, Pennsylvania that accepts Medicare and Medicaid to cover part of the cost for retirement living. Dayspring Personal Care Home is situated at 93 Dayspring Lane in Clearfield county and includes amenities such as walking paths and trails, large apartment suites, special dining menu for birthdays and caregivers on-call 24/7. It can provide 55 and older adults living in Clearfield county up to 13 retirement apartments.
When looking for luxurious senior assisted living communities in Dubois, Pennsylvania, you will come across Christ The King Manor, located at 1100 West Long Avenue, 15801 zip code area. Christ The King Manor enables 55 and older adults living in Clearfield county in Pennsylvania to experience retirement living at its best. With community amenities like 24/7 security, dancing and music nights, on-site doctor visits and retirement apartment maintenance and upkeep, 55 and older adults should feel great about selecting Christ The King Manor as their retirement community.
Finding the best senior home in Curwensville, Pennsylvania is hard, but it’s possible when you look at Marion Manor Ii. It is situated at 1223 Schofield St Extension and provides services that include grooming and beauty services, pet friendly services and fitness activities on a daily basis. Marion Manor Ii provides a total of 40 retirement residences to Clearfield county seniors.
Tlc Manor Personal Care Home is a retirement community located in Brisbin, Pennsylvania at Teutonic Avenue And Swoop St. It offers older adults in Brisbin and nearby areas who are searching for retirement residences in Clearfield county amenities that include scheduled transportation to appointments, concierge services, healthcare center and housekeeping service.
Those 55 and older adults who require aid with daily activities and want an assisted retirement home in Dubois, Pennsylvania should consider Dubois Village. It can provide retirement living to a total of 118 residents. Dubois Village aids with daily tasks such as shower, dressing, help moving around and other nursing care as required. It includes amenities such as modern retirement apartments, 24-hour cafe, and church and chaplain services.
Retirement homes near CLEARFIELD, PA
- Retirement Homes in DOYLESTOWN, PA
- Retirement Homes in NORTH HUNTINGDON, PA
- Retirement Homes in MEADVILLE, PA
- Retirement Homes in LANGHORNE, PA
- Retirement Homes in NORTHAMPTON, PA
- Retirement Homes in MEDIA, PA
- Retirement Homes in PALMYRA, PA
- Retirement Homes in DOWNINGTOWN, PA
- Retirement Homes in FRANKLIN, PA
- Retirement Homes in MOON TOWNSHIP, PA
- Retirement Homes in SHIPPENSBURG, PA
- Retirement Homes in PECKVILLE, PA
- Retirement Homes in EXTON, PA
- Retirement Homes in HONEY BROOK, PA
- Retirement Homes in FLEETWOOD, PA
- Retirement Homes in CLEARFIELD County, PA
- Retirement Homes in NORTHUMBERLAND County, PA
- Retirement Homes in MONROE County, PA
- Retirement Homes in ARMSTRONG County, PA
- Retirement Homes in BUCKS County, PA
- Retirement Homes in COLUMBIA County, PA
- Retirement Homes in LACKAWANNA County, PA
- Retirement Homes in LYCOMING County, PA
- Retirement Homes in WESTMORELAND County, PA
- Retirement Homes in BLAIR County, PA
- Retirement Homes in TIOGA County, PA
- Retirement Homes in VENANGO County, PA
- Retirement Homes in CAMBRIA County, PA
- Retirement Homes in GREENE County, PA
- Retirement Homes in INDIANA County, PA
Talk to a retirement living expert. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 989-7961