Retirement Homes in DUBOIS, Pennsylvania
Here are the best senior retirement homes in DUBOIS, Pennsylvania. This list of DUBOIS, Pennsylvania retirement facilities includes homes for retirees as well as retirement communities.
Christ The King Manor is a retirement residence in Dubois, Pennsylvania. Nestled at 1100 West Long Avenue, 15801 zip code inside Clearfield county, Christ The King Manor provides retirement living to all seniors who live in Dubois and provides a personal and friendly environment, as well as expanded dietary menu, three delicious daily meals, on-site physician services and medication management. It can accommodate a maximum of 60 senior citizens at a time.
Dubois Village is a retirement residence in Clearfield county, Pennsylvania. It is situated at 282 South Eighth Street in Dubois, Pennsylvania and offers senior care and living to elderly adults who reside in the Clearfield county area. Dubois Village can provide care and housing to a maximum of 118 seniors at once. Some of the services offered by Dubois Village include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, help with various daily living activities, social activities, daily menus created by a licensed dietician and a fitness center. Retirees who are looking for retirement communities in Clearfield county, Pennsylvania near the 15801 zip code area will feel wonderful about selecting Dubois Village as their retirement residence.
Nelson's Golden Years is a pet-friendly retirement home in Clearfield county, Pennsylvania that offers many amenities to its residents. It is located at 137 Oaklahoma Cemetary Road in Dubois, Pennsylvania, 15801 zip code area. Some of the amenities offered by Nelson's Golden Years include a large dining area, sing-along nights and karaoke parties, wide entries and doorways and laundry service. Nelson's Golden Years can provide retirement living to a maximum of 60 seniors.
5 More Retirement Homes in CLEARFIELD County, PA
Dayspring Personal Care Home is a retirement home in Morrisdale, Pennsylvania that accepts Medicaid and Medicare to cover part of the cost for retirement living. Dayspring Personal Care Home is located at 93 Dayspring Lane in Clearfield county and includes features like walking paths and trails, spacious retirement apartments, special dining menu for birthdays and caregiving staff on-call 24/7. It can provide older adults living in Clearfield county a maximum of 13 retirement residences.
When searching for upscale senior assisted living communities in Brisbin, Pennsylvania, you will come across Tlc Manor Personal Care Home, located at Teutonic Avenue And Swoop St, 16620 zip code area. Tlc Manor Personal Care Home enables retired adults living in Clearfield county in Pennsylvania to experience senior living at its best. With community amenities that include 24-hour security system, on-site dancing lessons and activities, on-site doctor visits and maintenance of all apartment fixtures and appliances, retired adults should feel wonderful about picking Tlc Manor Personal Care Home as their retirement community.
Finding the best assisted retirement home in Clearfield, Pennsylvania is hard, however it’s possible when you consider Knickerbocker Villa. It is situated at 304 South Second Street and offers services such as on-site barbershop, pet services and fitness activities on a daily basis. Knickerbocker Villa provides a total of 70 retirement residences to Clearfield county 55 and older adults.
Colonial Courtyard At Clearfield is a retirement home located in Clearfield, Pennsylvania at 1300 Leonard Street. It offers 55 and over adults in Clearfield and nearby areas who are trying to find retirement homes in Clearfield county amenities that include transportation to doctor appointments, concierge services, a nursing center and housekeeping.
Those elderly adults who require aid with daily activities and want a home for retirees in Curwensville, Pennsylvania should consider Marion Manor Ii. It can accommodate a total of 40 residents. Marion Manor Ii aids with daily tasks that include taking a shower, getting dressed, transferring and other nursing care as required. It includes amenities like modern retirement units, 24-hour cafe, and religious services.
Retirement homes near DUBOIS, PA
- Retirement Homes in GROVE CITY, PA
- Retirement Homes in CLARKS SUMMIT, PA
- Retirement Homes in KINGSTON, PA
- Retirement Homes in HARRISBURG, PA
- Retirement Homes in MCKEES ROCKS, PA
- Retirement Homes in NEW HOLLAND, PA
- Retirement Homes in FAYETTEVILLE, PA
- Retirement Homes in LAFAYETTE HILL, PA
- Retirement Homes in NORRISTOWN, PA
- Retirement Homes in COLLEGEVILLE, PA
- Retirement Homes in WAYNESBORO, PA
- Retirement Homes in KITTANNING, PA
- Retirement Homes in JOHNSTOWN, PA
- Retirement Homes in DRESHER, PA
- Retirement Homes in PALMYRA, PA
- Retirement Homes in BEAVER County, PA
- Retirement Homes in LEBANON County, PA
- Retirement Homes in LAWRENCE County, PA
- Retirement Homes in ERIE County, PA
- Retirement Homes in LEHIGH County, PA
- Retirement Homes in SOMERSET County, PA
- Retirement Homes in JUNIATA County, PA
- Retirement Homes in NORTHUMBERLAND County, PA
- Retirement Homes in SCHUYLKILL County, PA
- Retirement Homes in WAYNE County, PA
- Retirement Homes in WARREN County, PA
- Retirement Homes in LYCOMING County, PA
- Retirement Homes in BUTLER County, PA
- Retirement Homes in MCKEAN County, PA
- Retirement Homes in ADAMS County, PA
Talk to a retirement living expert. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 989-7961