Retirement Homes in DUBOIS, Pennsylvania
Here are the best senior retirement homes in DUBOIS, Pennsylvania. This list of DUBOIS, Pennsylvania retirement facilities includes homes for retirees as well as retirement communities.
Nelson's Golden Years is a retirement residence in Dubois, Pennsylvania. Nestled at 137 Oaklahoma Cemetary Road, 15801 zip code inside Clearfield county, Nelson's Golden Years provides retirement living to all 55 and older adults who live in Dubois and offers a family environment, as well as expanded dietary menu, three delicious daily meals, physician services and medication coordination. It can house a maximum of 60 seniors at a time.
Christ The King Manor is a retirement facility in Clearfield county, Pennsylvania. It is located at 1100 West Long Avenue in Dubois, Pennsylvania and offers senior care and living to older adults who reside in the Clearfield county area. Christ The King Manor can provide accommodation to no more than 60 seniors at once. Some of the services provided by Christ The King Manor include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, help with various daily living activities, many social activities, daily menus created by a licensed dietician and a fitness area. Retired adults who are looking for retirement homes in Clearfield county, Pennsylvania near the 15801 zip code area will feel great about choosing Christ The King Manor as their retirement residence.
Dubois Village is a pet-friendly retirement residence in Clearfield county, Pennsylvania that offers numerous amenities to its residents. It is located at 282 South Eighth Street in Dubois, Pennsylvania, 15801 zip code area. A few of the amenities offered by Dubois Village include a restaurant, sing-along nights and karaoke parties, wide entries and doorways and personal laundry service. Dubois Village can provide retirement living to up to 118 retired adults.
5 More Retirement Homes in CLEARFIELD County, PA
Dayspring Personal Care Home is a retirement facility in Morrisdale, Pennsylvania that accepts Medicare and Medicaid to pay part of the cost for retirement living. Dayspring Personal Care Home is situated at 93 Dayspring Lane in Clearfield county and offers amenities such as tree-lined walking paths, large apartments, private dining for special events and birthdays and caregiving staff on-call 24/7. It can provide 55 and over adults living in Clearfield county a maximum of 13 retirement apartments.
When looking for luxurious assisted senior living communities in Clearfield, Pennsylvania, you will come across Colonial Courtyard At Clearfield, located at 1300 Leonard Street, 16830 zip code area. Colonial Courtyard At Clearfield enables elderly adults living in Clearfield county in Pennsylvania to experience senior living at its best. With community amenities that include gated and secure entry, dancing nights, on-site doctor visits and maintenance of all apartment fixtures and appliances, elderly adults should feel great about picking Colonial Courtyard At Clearfield as their retirement community.
Finding the best retirement residence in Clearfield, Pennsylvania is not easy, but it’s possible when you consider Knickerbocker Villa. It is situated at 304 South Second Street and provides services such as on-site salon and barbershop, pet-friendly facilities and fitness activities on a daily basis. Knickerbocker Villa provides a total of 70 retirement apartments to Clearfield county retirees.
Marion Manor Ii is a senior home located in Curwensville, Pennsylvania at 1223 Schofield St Extension. It offers retired adults in Curwensville and nearby areas who are searching for retirement residences in Clearfield county amenities that include free medical transportation, 24/7 concierge service, nursing services and bed and linen services.
Those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily activities and want a retirement community in Brisbin, Pennsylvania should consider Tlc Manor Personal Care Home. It can house a total of 22 retirees. Tlc Manor Personal Care Home assists with daily tasks that include taking a shower, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another and other nursing care as required. It provides amenities like modern rooms, computer classes, and church and chaplain services.
Retirement homes near DUBOIS, PA
- Retirement Homes in DOYLESTOWN, PA
- Retirement Homes in LITTLESTOWN, PA
- Retirement Homes in STATE COLLEGE, PA
- Retirement Homes in NAZARETH, PA
- Retirement Homes in MEADVILLE, PA
- Retirement Homes in WILLIAMSPORT, PA
- Retirement Homes in EBENSBURG, PA
- Retirement Homes in MCKEES ROCKS, PA
- Retirement Homes in COLLEGEVILLE, PA
- Retirement Homes in ALLISON PARK, PA
- Retirement Homes in NEW CASTLE, PA
- Retirement Homes in BUTLER, PA
- Retirement Homes in EASTON, PA
- Retirement Homes in NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA
- Retirement Homes in TUNKHANNOCK, PA
- Retirement Homes in COLUMBIA County, PA
- Retirement Homes in JEFFERSON County, PA
- Retirement Homes in SOMERSET County, PA
- Retirement Homes in MONROE County, PA
- Retirement Homes in MONTGOMERY County, PA
- Retirement Homes in NORTHUMBERLAND County, PA
- Retirement Homes in MERCER County, PA
- Retirement Homes in WASHINGTON County, PA
- Retirement Homes in VENANGO County, PA
- Retirement Homes in LAWRENCE County, PA
- Retirement Homes in ADAMS County, PA
- Retirement Homes in BLAIR County, PA
- Retirement Homes in MONTOUR County, PA
- Retirement Homes in BERKS County, PA
- Retirement Homes in WESTMORELAND County, PA
Talk to a retirement living expert. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 989-7961