Retirement Homes in MIDLAND County, Texas
Here are the best senior retirement homes in MIDLAND County, Texas. This list of MIDLAND County, Texas retirement facilities includes homes for retirees as well as retirement communities.
Cimarron Place is a retirement residence in Midland, Texas. Nestled at 3400 Caldera Blvd, 79707 zip code inside Midland county, Cimarron Place provides retirement living to all 55+ adults who live in Midland and provides a homey environment, as well as dietary menu for diabetics, three nutritious meals per day, physician services and medication reminders. It can house a maximum of 58 retirees at a time.
Helen Greathouse Manor is a retirement residence in Midland county, Texas. It is located at 401 Helen Greathouse Circle in Midland, Texas and offers senior care and living to 55 and older adults who reside in the Midland county area. Helen Greathouse Manor can provide accommodation to a maximum of 233 seniors at once. Some of the amenities offered by Helen Greathouse Manor include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, help with daily living activities, full social activities calendar, dietician-created menus and a fitness area. Older adults who are looking for retirement facilities in Midland county, Texas near the 79707 zip code area should feel wonderful about choosing Helen Greathouse Manor as their retirement residence.
Legacy Ranch is a pet-friendly senior home in Midland county, Texas that offers numerous amenities to its residents. It is situated at 4800 Brairwood Ave in Midland, Texas, 79707 zip code area. A few of the amenities offered by Legacy Ranch include a restaurant, musical activities and karaoke nights, wide entries and doorways and personal laundry service. Legacy Ranch can provide retirement living to a maximum of 66 seniors.
Brookdale Midland is a retirement home in Midland, Texas that accepts Medicare and Medicaid to pay part of the cost for retirement living. Brookdale Midland is located at 1808 W Loop 250 N in Midland county and includes amenities like beautifully landscaped walking paths, spacious apartments, special dining menu for birthdays and caregiving staff on-call 24/7. It can provide older adults living in Midland county a maximum of 87 retirement residences.
Retirement Homes Near MIDLAND County:
- Retirement Homes in FORT BEND County, TX
- Retirement Homes in COLLIN County, TX
- Retirement Homes in BEXAR County, TX
- Retirement Homes in TARRANT County, TX
- Retirement Homes in DALLAS County, TX
- Retirement Homes in HARRIS County, TX
- Retirement Homes in TRAVIS County, TX
- Retirement Homes in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Retirement Homes in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Retirement Homes in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Retirement Homes in DENTON County, TX
- Retirement Homes in EL PASO County, TX
- Retirement Homes in GALVESTON County, TX
- Retirement Homes in SMITH County, TX
- Retirement Homes in BRAZORIA County, TX
Talk to a retirement living expert. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 989-7961